Check Your Heart as Early as Possible
The heart is a vital organ for our body, its function is essential for sustaining life. The function body will not run properly without the optimal cardiac work.
Conducted a simple exercise can significantly reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases. At least there are 4 types of exercise make the heart healthy. Anything?
Cardiovascular exercise is a form of activity that increases breathing and heart rate. Sport is essentially challenging the heart to work harder and become stronger.sports are: brisk walking, running, swimming and cycling. If you do this exercise routine with a fixed schedule every week of course you will obtain optimal results. Not only that, the food is also very big impact on heart health. Good food is certainly very beneficial for the heart.
Here are nine types of foods that are recommended to maintain cardiovascular health as manifested by the site Health.com.
1. Otmeal. these foods are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium are proven to lower bad LDL cholesterol and keep the arteries clean channel.
2. Salmon. This species is very high in omega-3 fatty acid that serves to reduce blood pressure effectively, and maintain the smooth flow of blood. According to a cardiologist, Stephen T Sinatra, astaksantin Salmon also contains carotenoids, which is a powerful antioxidant.
3. Avocado. Avocado help lower LDL and increase HDL or good cholesterol in the body.
4. Olives Oil. Almost no one doubts the efficacy of olive oil. Rich in polyunsaturated fats, olive oil potent LDL lowering and reduce the risk of heart disease into the next stage.
5. Nuts. Walnuts, Hazel Nuts, Macademia, and Mede premises are very rich in omega-3 and polyunsaturated fats.
6. Berries. Blueberries raspberries, strawberries-whatever you enjoy doing that kind of berries are very rich in anti-inflammatory which will reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
7. Cereals. Give the body intake of fiber from grains, such as red beans, peas, green beans. They have omega-3, calcium and high water soluble fiber.
8. Spinach. Spinach help the heart beat in the best condition, because the content of lutein, folate, potassium and high fiber
9. Soybean. Soy is not less potent suppress bad cholesterol, and because it contains less saturated fat, this is a source of protein rich foods for heart-healthy diet.
- Olive Fruit for Heart and Bone
- Want to Have Skin Shine? Consumption this Foods
- Overweight and Obesity
- Weight Loss Review
- Recognize the Symptoms of Stroke, Take Precautions Now.