Archive for November, 2010
Bulking is the phase of weight gain until it reaches above the ideal body weight desired. This method is often used by athletes and bodybuilders lift. Eat lots carbohydrate but not to reduce intake of protein. Percentage is approximately 40% carbohydrate, 40% protein and 20% healthy fats. Bulking is good is the addition of mass a lot of muscle (massive) but not followed by the addition of too much fat.
The process of bulking does not mean eating anything, so keep your diet set for add calories. Choose unsaturated fats, complex carbohydrates, fiber foods, as well as high-protein diet for your body still in the process of anabolic (build muscle). Here these are some things you should consider in making bulking phase:
1. Avoid foods that contain saturated fat and trans fat because it will disturb the balance metabolism and inhibit muscle growth. Trans fats are found in fried foods, biscuits, cakes and pastries. High saturated fat found in pork.
2. Multiply the consumption of marine fish because the full content of Omega-3 which is
good fats needed by the body.
3. Balance exercise with adequate rest. Do not forget to sleep for at least 8 hours. This sleep that we often forget. Though at the time of this sleep muscle will grow rapidly.
4. Drink plenty of water. Water can accelerate your metabolism thereby helping transports fats in the body so as not backfilled.
5. Eat enough vitamin and mineral needs of your daily. Vitamins and minerals will help body to absorb food properly so that food intake will be absorbed optimally. Vitamin is also helpful to increase the immune system and normal functioning of the body.
6. For you are aged 30 years and over, increase your testosterone levels to
maximum muscle growth with testosterone booster supplement. Because bulking phase basically means we want to raise muscle so exercise who lauched is dilative muscle exercise.
– Squats + leg press to the foot
– Bench press + incline + decline to chest
– Chin up + t-bar row + Dumbell pullovers to wing
– Barbell curl for bicep
– Lying barbell pullovers + close-grip bench press, etc.
With the above exercise do not forget to exercise for the formation of (definitions), such as leg extensions, leg curl, flye, dll. Dont forget to progressively increase the weight each set. For bulking phase, the number of rep maintained or decreased slightly by increasing the load but do not forget to force technique, could be injured. Also could use a forced rep who helped with your partner.
To phase of cutting, does not need too heavy burden, an important number of rep could be improved.
Eating protein-rich snack before exercise is an alternative that you can choose. After that, make sure you get some carbs for fuel synthesis protein and protein degradation. Immediately after exercise is the best time to drink, then add some carbs to it. Good bulking diet is simple. Make a long-term plan, note any progress with getting accurate. If you have a problem consult with your dietitian.